- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database Bioinfo Publications?
The provider Bioinfo has changed the title-level linking syntax for Bioinfo Publications, database code [C26].
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
Since the current URLs no longer work, the change is effective immediately, May 19, 2015, in bold:
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://www.bioinfopublication.org or *bioinfopublication.org is included in your proxy configuration.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records.
- Date Created: 19-May-2015
- Last Edited Date: 19-May-2015
- Old Article Number: 12749