360 KB: Bloomsbury Academic: Provider Name Change -- January 2021
What is happening to the name of provider Bloomsbury Academic?
We will be standardizing the provider name Bloomsbury Academic to Bloomsbury Publishing Plc as requested by the provider.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider name in the Knowledgebase. The databases associated with this provider will remain the same.
This change will take effect on January 22, 2021:
- Before January 22, 2021: Bloomsbury Academic
- After January 22, 2021: Bloomsbury Publishing Plc
The affected databases are listed here.
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 Counter or Intota Assessment client, you will need to make some changes the next time you upload consolidated reports.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 08-JAN-2021