360 KB: Bloomsbury Fashion Video Archive from Bloomsbury Publishing Plc: Title-Level URL Domain Change -- March 2021
What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database Bloomsbury Fashion Video Archive?
The provider Bloomsbury Publishing Plc has changed the title-level linking syntax for Bloomsbury Fashion Video Archive, database code BFVID.
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on March 5, 2021:
- Before March 5, 2021: https://www.bloomsburyfashionvideo.com
- After March 5, 2021: https://doi.org
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either https://doi.org or *doi.org is included in your proxy configuration before March 5, 2021.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after March 5, 2021.
- Article last edited: 18-FEB-2021