360 KB: British Records on the Atlantic World (1700-1900) from Microform Academic Publishers: Database URL Domain Change -- August, 2017
What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database British Records on the Atlantic World (1700-1900)?
The provider Microform Academic Publishers has changed the database linking syntax for British Records on the Atlantic World (1700-1900), database code K85.
Therefore, we will be changing the database linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on August 21, 2017:
- Before August 21, 2017: http://braw.britishonlinearchives.co.uk
- After August 21, 2017: https://microform.digital/boa/access/liblynx-sign-in
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either https://microform.digital or *microform.digital is included in your proxy configuration before August 21, 2017.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after August 21, 2017.
- Article last edited: 21-AUG-2017