360 KB: CAB eBooks Front File (2011-present) from CAB International: Database Name Change -- January 2019
What is happening to the name of database CAB eBooks Front File (2011-present)?
The provider CAB International has changed the dates of coverage for their frontfile content from CAB eBooks Front File (2011-present) to CAB eBooks Front File (2014-present).
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The database ID (.34) will remain the same, however the content will change. For the 2011-2013 content, please subscribe to the CAB eBooks Archive (2011-2013), database ID (AGBHR).
This change will take effect on January 2, 2019:
- Before January 2: CAB eBooks Front File (2011-present)
- After January 2: CAB eBooks Front File (2014-present)
Actions you may need to take:
- Subscribe to CAB eBooks Archive (2011-2013), database ID (AGBHR).
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after January 2.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 13-DEC-2018