360 KB: CQ Weekly from CQ Press: Database Name Change -- August 2016
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name of database CQ Weekly?
The provider CQ Press has changed the name of database CQ Weekly.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (BCX), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on August 15:
Before August 15: CQ Weekly
After August 16: CQ Magazine
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after August 15.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 26-Jul-2016
- Last Edited Date: 26-Jul-2016
- Old Article Number: 14063