What is happening to the name of database Cambridge University Press:Open Access?
In order to better align with Cambridge University Press naming conventions and maintain correct and accurate data in the Knowledgebase, the database Cambridge University Press:Open Access (DB ID: IKXGN) will be renamed to Cambridge Journals Open Access. The database ID and content of the databases will remain the same.
This change will take effect on September 28, 2018
- Before September 28, 2018: Cambridge University Press:Open Access
- After September 28, 2018: Cambridge Journals Open Access
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after September 28, 2018.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 21-September-2018