- Products: 360 KB, Summon
What Couperin collections are available in 360 KB?
Update October 16, 2019: Updated spreadsheet of Couperin databases available in 360 KB.
Member libraries of Couperin library consortium have access to a number of collections (databases) that we track in the 360 knowledgebase (KB).
Please refer to the spreadsheet list: Couperin-File-Updated-10-18-2019.xlsx.This list will be regularly updated as we add new Couperin databases to the knowledgebase.
Besides database names, the spreadsheet provides the following information:
- The name of the Couperin Item title under which the collection is listed on the Couperin website: http://www.couperin.org/negociations...s-negociations
- The name of the provider and database under which the collection can be found in the Client Center's e-Catalog
- Unique database code
- Whether the database was created specifically for the consortium, or if it is a database available to any library
- Whether the database has cover-to-cover full text available:
- If yes, any library can see the database in the e-Catalog and subscribe to the database.
- If no, only libraries that have access to 360 Resource Manager, 360 Search, or Summon will be able to see and subscribe to the database. The database must have a connector to work for 360 Search (see the list of available connections), and must be included in the Summon® Index to work for Summon.
- If the content is indexed in discovery, either directly from the provider or alternative coverage is provided via aggregators.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 18-Oct-2019
- Old Article Number: 8321