- Product: 360 KB
How do I identify the databases available to DFG Nationallizenzen?
Member libraries of DFG Nationallizenzen have access to a number of collections (databases) that Serials Solutions tracks in the 360 KB knowledgebase.
A list of those databases is available as an Excel spreadsheet: DFG Nationallizenzen databases.
Besides database names, the spreadsheet provides the following information:
- The name of the provider under which the database can be found in the Client Center's e-Catalog
- Serials Solutions' unique database code
- Whether the database was created specifically for the consortium or if it is a database available to any library
- Whether the database has cover-to-cover full text available:
- If yes, any library can see the database in the e-Catalog and subscribe to the database.
- If no, only libraries that have access to 360 Resource Manager, 360 Search, or Summon will be able to see and subscribe to the database. The database must have a connector to work for 360 Search (see the list of available connections), and must be included in the Summon Index to work for Summon.
To receive an email whenever there are changes to the spreadsheet, click the Follow Me (currently not available) link above.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 21-Feb-2014
- Old Article Number: 8349