What is happening to the URL linking syntax of the Royal Society of Chemistry databases?
The provider Royal Society of Chemistry has changed the title-level linking syntax for the databases listed below.
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the databases will remain the same.
This change will take effect on June 19:
- Royal Society of Chemistry (DBID: RRC)
- Core Chemistry Collection (DBID: R7C)
- Royal Society of Chemistry Package Gold (DBID: C6K)
- Royal Society of Chemistry Journals Archive (1841-2004) (DBID: RRA)
- Royal Society of Chemistry Journals Archive (1841-2007) (DBID: R7B)
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://dx.doi.org or *dx.doi.org is included in your proxy configuration before June 19.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after June 19.
- Article last edited: 5-JUN-2017