What is happening to the name and URL domain syntax of database De Gruyter Open, and the name of provider De Gruyter Open?
The provider De Gruyter Open has changed its name, the name of database De Gruyter Open, as well as its URL domain syntax.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider name, database name, and URL domain syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (code 9WM), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on August 20, 2018:
- Before August 20, 2018:
- database name: De Gruyter Open
- provider: De Gruyter Open
- URL domain: https://www.degruyter.com
- After August 20, 2018:
- database name: Sciendo
- provider: Sciendo
- URL domain: https://www.sciendo.com
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after August 20, 2018.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Make sure that either https://www.sciendo.com or *www.sciendo.com is included in your proxy configuration before August 20, 2018.
- Article last edited: 03-August-2018