360 KB: Discover PLUS from Practising Law Institute: Title-Level URL Domain Change -- July, 2017
What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database Discover PLUS?
The provider Practising Law Institute has changed the title-level linking syntax for Discover PLUS, database code 21~.
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax and the database URL in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on July 21, 2017:
- Before July 21, 2017: http://discover.pli.edu
- After July 21, 2017: https://plus.pli.edu
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either https://plus.pli.edu or *plus.pli.edu is included in your proxy configuration before July 21, 2017.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after July 21, 2017.
- Article last edited: 26-JUN-2017