360 KB: Dissertations and Theses: UK and Ireland: Database Name Change -- Sep 2014
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the names of the database Dissertations and Theses: UK & Ireland from ProQuest?
We are changing the name of the Dissertations and Theses: UK & Ireland database [DBID: GI4] to better reflect the content. Please note that we are retiring the duplicate database of ProQuest Dissertations and Theses: UK & Ireland database [DBID: P98] - see related article 360 KB: ProQuest Database Migrations.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the 360 KB knowledgebase.
This change will take effect on September 22:
Before September 22: Dissertations and Theses: UK & Ireland database [DBID: GI4]
After September 22: ProQuest Dissertations and Theses: UK & Ireland database [DBID: GI4]
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after September 22.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 19-Aug-2014
- Last Edited Date: 22-Aug-2014
- Old Article Number: 11181