360 KB: Dustri-Verlag Online Publications from Dustri-Verlag: Database Name Change -- December 2021
What is happening to the name of database Dustri-Verlag Online Publications?
The database Dustri-Verlag Online Publications from the provider Dustri-Verlag is named incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (VDS), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on December 7th, 2021:
- Before December 7th, 2021: Dustri-Verlag Online Publications
- After December 7th, 2021: Dustri Verlag Online Publications German Collection
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after December 7th, 2021.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 15-NOV-2021