360 KB: EdITLib Digital Library: Database Name Change and Title-Level Linking Syntax URL Change -- March 2016
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name and linking syntax URL of the database EdITLib Digital Library?
The database EdITLib Digital Library has changed the title-level linking syntax for titles and its name to LearnTechLib. Therefore we will be changing the title-level linking syntax and the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database (RDL) will remain the same.
Database Name Change:
Database name change will take effect on March 22, 2016:
- Before Mar. 22: EdITLib Digital Library (RDL)
- After Mar. 22: LearnTechLib (RDL)
Title-Level Linking Syntax Change:
Title-level linking syntax change will take effect on March 22, 2016:
- Before Mar. 22: http://www.editlib.org
- After Mar. 22: http://www.learntechlib.org
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the direct URLs and database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after Mar.22nd, 2016.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 22-Feb-2016
- Last Edited Date: 26-Feb-2016
- Old Article Number: 13620