360 KB: HeinOnline Treaties and Agreements Library from William S. Hein and Co., Inc.: Database Name Change -- Aug.2016
- Product: 360 KB
What is happened to the name of database HeinOnline Treaties and Agreements Library?
The database HeinOnline Treaties and Agreements Library from the provider William S. Hein & Co., Inc. is named incorrectly.
Therefore, we changed the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (GDO), remained the same.
This change took effect on Aug.11th, 2016:
Before Aug.11th, 2016: HeinOnline Treaties and Agreements Library
After Aug.11th, 2016: HeinOnline U.S. Treaties and Agreements Library
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after Aug.11th, 2016.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 15-Jul-2016
- Last Edited Date: 12-Aug-2016
- Old Article Number: 14041