What is happening to the name of database IEEE Enterprise Conference Proceedings By Volume?
The provider IEEE requested the database IEEE Enterprise Conference Proceedings By Volume to be renamed to: IEEE Enterprise Conference Proceedings. The content of the database will also change since it will include the IEEE Conference serials.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will change, but the database ID (6IK), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on March 10, 2017:
- Before March 10, 2017: IEEE Enterprise Conference Proceedings By Volume
- After March 10, 2017: IEEE Enterprise Conference Proceedings
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after March 10, 2017.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 22-Feburary-2017