- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name of database Ichushi Web?
To better reflect the database for our clients, the Japanese database Ichushi Web from the provider Japan Medical Abstracts Society will be corrected to the Japanese database name.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (HWX) will remain the same.
This change will take effect on May 12, 2014:
Before May 12, 2014: Ichushi Web
After May 12, 2014: 医中誌Web
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after May 12, 2014.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 15-Apr-2014
- Last Edited Date: 2-May-2014
- Old Article Number: 10629