- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database Igaku Shoin Journals (医学書院雑誌)?
The provider Igaku Shoin Ltd. (医学書院) has changed the title-level linking syntax for Igaku Shoin Journals (医学書院雑誌), database code 7UM.
The existing links are no longer functional. Therefore, the title-level linking syntax in the 360 KB Knowledgebase has been immediately changed. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on November 25:
Before November 25: http://ej.islib.jp
After November 25: http://www.igaku-shoin.co.jp
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://www.igaku-shoin.co.jp or http://www.igaku-shoin.co.jp is included in your proxy configuration before November 25.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after November 25.
- Date Created: 25-Nov-2014
- Last Edited Date: 25-Nov-2014
- Old Article Number: 11649