360 KB: JISC Databases Available
- Product: 360 KB
How do I identify the databases available to the JISC consortium?
Update December 16, 2015: Updated the list of databases in the linked Excel spreadsheet.
Member libraries of JISC have access to a number of collections (databases) that ProQuest tracks in the 360 KB knowledgebase.
The databases in the knowledgebase are created using the data found on the KB+ website from JISC.
A list of those databases is available as an Excel spreadsheet: JISC databases.
Besides database names, the spreadsheet provides the following information:
- The name of the JISC Item title under which the collection is listed on the KB+ website: http://www.kbplus.ac.uk/kbplus/publicExport
- The KB+ collection ID
- The name of the provider under which the database can be found in the Client Center's e-Catalog
- The knowledgebase's unique database code for the collection
- Whether the database was created specifically for the consortium or if it is a database available to any library
- The date that the collection was added to the spreadsheet
In addition to tracking these collections, ProQuest has worked with JISC to add information to the License Template Library. These templates reflect negotiated terms in KB+ licenses and can be used to populate 360 Resource Manager more easily. For more information click here.
To receive an email whenever there are changes to the spreadsheet, please click the Follow Me (currently not available) link above.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 31-Dec-2015
- Old Article Number: 8455