- https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/@api/deki/files/45592/Knovel_Database_Name_Changes_support_center_article_14133.xlsxProduct: 360 KB
What is happening to the names of the Knovel Academic databases?
The Knovel Academic databases from the provider Elsevier are named incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the database names in the Knowledgebase. The content of the databases, and the database IDs, will remain the same.
This change will take effect on 23 September, 2016: Please see this spreadsheet for details on the database names.
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after 23 September.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 23-Aug-2016
- Last Edited Date: 25-Aug-2016
- Old Article Number: 14133