360 KB: Knovel General Engineering and Project Administration Library - Academic and Non-Academic Collections: Titles Will Be Removed â€“ Oct. 2014
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the Knovel General Engineering & Project Administration databases?Knovel has informed us that the General Engineering & Engineering Management Library databases should be renamed the Knovel General Engineering & Project Administration Library databases. Therefore, in order to avoid having duplicated databases in the Knowledgebase, we will be removing the existing Knovel General Engineering & Project Administration Library databases (which have fewer subscribers.)
All titles will be removed from the Knovel General Engineering & Project Administration Library - Academic Collection database (database code K.C) and from the in 360 KB on October 21, 2014. The databases will become zero-titles database and will also be hidden. Current subscribers to these databases should subscribe to the databases listed below instead.
This change will take effect on October 22, 2014:
Before October 22: Knovel General Engineering & Project Administration Library - Academic Collection (database code K.C) and
After October 22 : Knovel General Engineering & Project Administration Library - Academic Collection (database code KT4) and
Action you need to take:
- Once the above change takes effect, update your Data Management by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. Information is available here regarding how to update Data Management, and 360 Resource Manager and 360 Counter considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after [effective date].
- Date Created: 30-Sep-2014
- Last Edited Date: 30-Sep-2014
- Old Article Number: 11360