What is happening to e-korean studies (한국학 데이터베이스) database from provider Korean Studies Information Co., Ltd.?
The provider Korean Studies Information Co., Ltd. of database e-korean studies (한국학 데이터베이스) is linked to this database incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with this database in 360 Knowledge Base.
This change will take effect on February 28, 2018:
- Before February 28, 2018: Korean Studies Information Co., Ltd.
- After February 28, 2018: Panmun Academic Services
This will affect the following database: e-korean studies (한국학 데이터베이스), database code Y4L.
Action you need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager or 360 Counter client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See information about Attaching Resources and Licenses:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after February 28, 2018.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 13-FEB-2018