- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database Landes Bioscience?
The database Landes Bioscience from the provider Landes Bioscience has been merged with Taylor & Francis. The links in this database are no longer functional.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the Knowledgebase collection policy), all titles will be removed from Landes Bioscience database in the Knowledgebase on July 1, 2016. The database will become a zero-titles database. (NOTE: The database code for this database is RLB.) The titles are now available in Taylor & Francis Online.
This change will take effect on July 1, 2016:
After July 1, 2016: Taylor & Francis Online, database code TFW
Action you need to take:
- Once the above change takes effect, update the holdings in your Intota or Client Center profile by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. For information on how to update your profile, and considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after July 1, 2016.
- Date Created: 22-Jun-2016
- Last Edited Date: 6-Jul-2016
- Old Article Number: 13973