What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database LawInfoChina?
The provider Chinalawinfo Co.,Ltd has changed the title-level linking syntax for LawInfoChina, database code 6HE.
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on October 11, 2019:
- Before October 11, 2019: http://en.pkulaw.cn/Search/SearchJournal.aspx?Flag=1&rdoType=2
- After October 11, 2019: http://www.pkulaw.com/english/
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://www.pkulaw.com/english or *pkulaw.com is included in your proxy configuration before October 11, 2019.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after October 11, 2019.
- Article last edited: 24-Sep-2019