360 KB: Leadership Library on the Internet from Leadership Directories, Inc.: Database Name Change -- March 2018
What is happening to the name of database Leadership Library on the Internet?
The provider Leadership Directories, Inc. has changed the name of database Leadership Library on the Internet.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (KUG), will remain the same. It is a zero title database.
This change will take effect on March 20th, 2018:
- Before March 20th, 2018: Leadership Library on the Internet
- After March 20th, 2018: Leadership Connect
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after March 20th, 2018.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 23-Feb-2018