360 KB: Libertas Academica: Provider Change -- May 2017
What is happening to the database from provider Libertas Academica?
The provider Libertas Academica is no longer providing Libertas Academica Open access journals; instead, it is being provided by SAGE Publications.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with Libertas Academica Open access journals (DBID: 3YD) in the knowledgebase, . The database code will stay the same, although an update will occur to match the new title list and URLs provided by SAGE.
This change will take effect on May 8:
- Before May 8: Libertas Academica
- After May 8: Provider: SAGE Publications
Action you need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager or 360 Counter client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See information about Attaching Resources and Licenses:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after May 8.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 19-APR-2017