360 KB: MORE Collections from Maney Publishing: Titles Will Be Removed -- Feb 2015
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the MORE Collections from Maney Publishing?
ProQuest currently has title-level information for the MORE Collections from Maney Publishing in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The collections have changed and some will be retired as they are no longer being offered by Maney Publishing.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the 360 KB collection policy, the following databases will be hidden in the 360 KB knowledgebase on February 6, 2015. Libraries that currently subscribe to the databases will continue to have access to these databases; however they will no longer be updated. If your library is not already subscribed, you will not be able to view this databases in 360 KB. The following databases will be retired:
- MORE Language, Literature and Culture [DBID: P79]
- MORE Medicine & Healthcare Management in Hospitals [DBID: P7A]
- MORE History [DBID: P77]
Note that the following new databases have been created:
- MORE Philosophy Religion & Theology [DBID: MBFNO]
- MORE History, Literature & Culture [DBID: MHWIY]
Additionally, one database will be renamed. This change will take effect on February 6:
Before February 6: MORE Archaeology & Heritage [DBID: P78]
After February 6: MORE Archaeology, Conservation & Heritage
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager, 360 Counter, or Intota client, you may need to make some changes before February 6:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after February 6.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 5-Jan-2015
- Last Edited Date: 7-Jan-2015
- Old Article Number: 12002