What is happening to the database New England Journal of Medicine Archive from provider Massachusetts Medical Society?
The database New England Journal of Medicine Archive is no longer being provided by Massachusetts Medical Society; instead, it will be provided by New England Journal of Medicine.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with the database in the knowledgebase.
This change will take effect on 8 June, 2023:
- Before 8 June, 2023: Massachusetts Medical Society
- After 8 June, 2023: New England Journal of Medicine
This will affect the following databases:
|7FN||New England Journal of Medicine Archive|
Action you need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager or 360 Counter client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See information about Attaching Resources and Licenses:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after 8 June, 2023.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 08-May-2023