- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database Modern Art Books - From the Archives?
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum has moved titles in Modern Art Books - From the Archives to the Internet Archive platform.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the Knowledgebase collection policy), all titles will be removed from Modern Art Books - From the Archives database in the Knowledgebase on July 1, 2016. This database will be retired and all titles removed. (NOTE: The database code for this database is DXYZP.) Therefore, we have created a new database in the Knowledgebase, and the titles are now available in Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
This change will take effect on July 1, 2016:
After July 1, 2016: Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, database code GUAHV
Action you need to take:
- Once the above change takes effect, update the holdings in your Intota or Client Center profile by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. For information on how to update your profile, and considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after July 1, 2016.
- Date Created: 22-Jun-2016
- Last Edited Date: 6-Jul-2016
- Old Article Number: 13972