What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database Mohr Siebeck Zeitschriften Online?
The provider Mohr Siebeck has changed the database and title-level linking syntax for Mohr Siebeck Zeitschriften Online, database code GW4.
Therefore, we will be changing the database and title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on February 4, 2019:
- Before February 4, 2019: http://www.ingentaconnect.com
- After February 4, 2019: https://www.mohrsiebeck.com
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either https://www.mohrsiebeck.com or *www.mohrsiebeck.com is included in your proxy configuration before February 4, 2019.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after February 4, 2019.
- Article last edited: 21-JAN-2019