What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database MathSciNet?
The provider American Mathematical Society has changed the title-level and database level linking syntax for MathSciNet, database code AMS.
Therefore, we have changed the title-level and database level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database remains the same.
This change took effect on November 2nd, 2017:
- Before November 2nd, 2017 http://www.ams.org/mathscinet
- After November 2nd, 2017: https://mathscinet.ams.org/mathscinet
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either https://mathscinet.ams.org/mathscinet or *https://mathscinet.ams.org/mathscinet is included in your proxy configuration before November 2nd, 2017.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after November 2nd, 2017.
- Article last edited: 02-11-2017