360 KB: Multiple databases from Chadwyck-Healy: Database Name Change -- Sept 2014
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the names of some database from Chadwyck-Healy?
A few databases from the provider Chadwyck-Healy are named incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the database names in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The content of the databases, and the database IDs, will remain the same.
These changes will take place on September 17. Please see the table below for the affected database names:
|Before Sept.17||After Sept. 17|
|American Poetry (1600-1900)||American Poetry|
|African-American Poetry (1750-1900)||African-American Poetry|
|English Poetry (600-1900)||English Poetry|
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after September 17.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 22-Aug-2014
- Last Edited Date: 25-Aug-2014
- Old Article Number: 11194