- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the names of multiple ProQuest of databases?
Update April 10, 2014: An additional nine databases have been added to the spreadsheet of databases whose names will be changing on April 17. The newly added databases are highlighted yellow.
ProQuest has changed the name of multiple databases.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The contents of the databases, and the database IDs will remain the same. Please refer to the attached spreadsheet a list of databases whose names will be changing.
This change will take effect on April 17.
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after April 17.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 27-Mar-2014
- Last Edited Date: 10-Apr-2014
- Old Article Number: 10585