- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database NBER Technical Working Papers Archive?The titles from the database NBER Technical Working Papers Archive from the provider National Bureau of Economic Research have been merged with the titles from database NBER Working Papers, from the same provider.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the 360 KB collection policy), all titles will be removed from NBER Technical Working Papers Archive database in 360 KB on January 15th, 2016. The database will become a zero-titles database. (NOTE: The database code for this database is XD6.) Therefore, we will move all of the titles to the database NBER Working Papers in the 360 KB knowledgebase.
This change will take effect on January 15th, 2016.
Before January 15th, 2016: NBER Technical Working Papers Archive
After January 15th, 2016: NBER Working Papers, database code CZO
Action you need to take:
- Once the above change takes effect, update the holdings in your Intota or Client Center profile by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. For information on how to update your profile, and considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after January 15th, 2016.
- Date Created: 10-Dec-2015
- Last Edited Date: 15-Jan-2016
- Old Article Number: 13308