- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database National Palace Museum Database of Ch'ing Palace Memorials and Archives of the Grand Council database from provider Tudor Tech System Co. Ltd?
The database National Palace Museum Database of Ch'ing Palace Memorials and Archives of the Grand Council from Tudor Tech System Co. Ltd is listed under the wrong provider. Instead, the provider should be National Palace Museum.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with the database in the 360 KB knowledgebase.
This change will take effect on July 16:
Before July 16: Tudor Tech System Co. Ltd
After July 16: National Palace Museum
This will affect the following databases:
- National Palace Museum Database of Ch'ing Palace Memorials and Archives of the Grand Council, Database Code Q1X
Action you need to take:
- Once the above change takes effect, update your Data Management by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. Information is available here regarding how to update Data Management, and 360 Resource Manager and 360 Counter considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after July 16.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 13-Jun-2014
- Last Edited Date: 13-Jun-2014
- Old Article Number: 10911