What is happening to the URL linking syntax of databases O'Reilly Safari Learning Platform: Academic edition and O'Reilly Safari Learning Platform: Corporate Edition?
The provider Safari Books Online has changed the title-level linking syntax for O'Reilly Safari Learning Platform: Academic edition, database code OODEK and O'Reilly Safari Learning Platform: Corporate Edition, database code OHILO.
The new URL format is currently in effect. Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase immediately. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on March 12, 2020:
- Before March 12, 2020: https://www.safaribooksonline.com
- After March 12, 2020: https://learning.oreilly.com
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either https://learning.oreilly.com or *oreilly.com is included in your proxy configuration before March 12, 2020.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after March 12, 2020.
- Article last edited: 12-MAR-2020