What is happening to the Oxford Open database?
Based on the recent feedback from our customers, we decided to reinstate an Oxford Journals Open Access collection that is updated annually and contains current content. Thus, the database Oxford Open from Oxford University Press will be renamed to Oxford Journals Open Access Collection and updated accordingly.
This change will take effect on June 27, 2018:
- Before June 27, 2018: Oxford Open (Database Code: TOX)
- After June 27, 2018: Oxford Journals Open Access Collection (Database Code: TOX)
Action you need to take:
- Update the holdings in your Intota or Client Center profile by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. For information on how to update your profile, and considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after June 27, 2018.
- Article last edited: 26-June-2018