- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the Palgrave Macmillan Journals content?
Beginning June 1st, 2016, Palgrave Macmillan Journals content that is currently hosted on palgrave-journals.com will be moved and made accessible on SpringerLink. This move will reunite Palgrave Macmillan journals and eBooks on to the same platform with all Springer journals. The following additional information has been made known by Springer
- All titles will be moving from Palgrave-journals.com except International Abstracts in Operations Research (IAOR) and the open access title Palgrave Communications. Both titles, which have unique functionality, will remain on the Palgrave-journals.com platform for the time being.
- Palgrave Macmillan journals will be included in Springer Complete journals title lists found on Springer's KBART portal.
- For more information about the migration, please see the detailed FAQ or visit the Palgrave Macmillan journals product page on our website.
At the moment, the databases named "Palgrave Macmillan Journals" (dbid RPC) and "Palgrave Macmillan Journal Archives" (dbid N8N) remain as-is. The palgrave-journals.com URLs redirect to Springer URLs for continued access.
We are currently in contact with the provider to determine what further actions need to take place regarding these titles.
If you would like to receive an email when we do get more information, please subscribe to this Answer by clicking Follow Me (currently not available) above.
- Date Created: 10-Jun-2016
- Last Edited Date: 13-Jun-2016
- Old Article Number: 13902