360 KB: Past Masters databases from InteLex: Database Name Change -- Dec 2014
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name of several Past Masters databases from InteLex?
The names of many Past Masters databases from provider InteLex will be renamed to better map to the provider's collection names.
Therefore, we will be changing the database names in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The content of the databases, and the database IDs, will remain the same.
This change will take effect on December 29.
See this spreadsheet for the listing of name changes.
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after December 29.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 26-Nov-2014
- Last Edited Date: 2-Dec-2014
- Old Article Number: 11651