360 KB: PressDisplay Database: Titles Will Be Removed -- effective Feb. 15th, 2015
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database PressDisplay?
ProQuest currently has title-level information for the PressDisplay database from provider PressReader in the 360 KB Knowledgebase. Provider has recently changed its platform to PressReader and we have another database called PressReader (code PDI) available from the same provider in the 360 KB Knowledgebase.
Since PressDisplay database (code -0N) is a duplicate of the PressReader database (code PDI), in order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the 360 KB collection policy), all titles will be removed from PressDisplay database and the database will be hidden in 360 KB on February 15th, 2015. The database PressDisplay will become a zero-titles database. (NOTE: The database code for this database is -0N.)
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager, 360 Counter, or Intota client, you may need to make some changes before February 15th, 2015:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client, you can expect to see delete records when you get your MARC records after February 15th, 2015.
- Date Created: 15-Jan-2015
- Last Edited Date: 29-Mar-2015
- Old Article Number: 12029