What is happening to the name of database American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Publications?
The database American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Publications from the provider American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics is named incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (RAA), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on March 10th, 2017:
- Before March 10th, 2017: American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Publications
- After March 10th, 2017: Aerospace Research Central Publications
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after March 10th, 2017.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 10-Feb-2017