360 KB: RKMA Publications - from 2005 from Richard K. Miller and Associates: Database Name Change -- Mar.2016
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name of database RKMA Publications - from 2005?
The provider Richard K. Miller & Associates has changed the name of database RKMA Publications - from 2005 to RKMA Archives.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (R1~), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on Mar.20, 2016:
Before Mar.20, 2016: RKMA Publications - from 2005
After Mar.20, 2016: RKMA Archives
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after Mar.20, 2016.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 25-Feb-2016
- Last Edited Date: 25-Feb-2016
- Old Article Number: 13633