- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name and title-level URLs of database Retrodigitized Journals?
The provider ETH-Bibliothek has changed the name and title-level URLs of database Retrodigitized Journals.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name and title-level URLs in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (HTE), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on July 5th, 2016:
Before July 5, 2016:
After July 5, 2016:
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after July 5, 2016.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 17-Jun-2016
- Last Edited Date: 20-Jun-2016
- Old Article Number: 13948