What is happening to the URL linking syntax of the SAGE Publicatios databases?
The provider SAGE Publications has asked us to update the title-level linking syntax for all of their databases to include a dynamic parameter.
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
In addition, the SAGE Journals platform will be migrating to HTTPS. All of the SAGE Journals databases will reflect this change from HTTP to HTTPS.
This change will take effect on November 19, 2018:
- Before November 19: http://journals.sagepub.com/home/ajr
- After November 19: https://journals.sagepub.com/loi/ajr...overy-provider
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either https is included in your proxy configuration before November 19.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after November 19.
- Article last edited: 19-OCT-2018