- Product: 360 KB
How do I identify the databases available to the SURFmarket consortium?
Member libraries of the Dutch SURFmarket consortium have access to a number of collections (databases) that ProQuest tracks in the 360 KB knowledgebase.
A list of those databases is available as an Excel spreadsheet here.
Besides database names, the spreadsheet provides the following information:
- The name of the provider under which the database can be found in the Client Center's e-Catalog
- Serials Solutions' unique database code
- Whether the database was created specifically for the consortium or if it is a database available to any library
- Whether the database has cover-to-cover full text available:
- If yes, any library can see the database in the e-Catalog and subscribe to the database.
- If no, only libraries that have access to 360 Resource Manager, 360 Search, or Summon will be able to see and subscribe to the database. The database must have a connector to work for 360 Search (see the list of available connections), and must be included in the Summon� Index to work for Summon.
To receive an email whenever there are changes to the spreadsheet, click the Follow Me (currently not available) link above.
- Date Created: 7-Apr-2014
- Last Edited Date: 7-Apr-2014
- Old Article Number: 10601