360 KB: Sage Research Methods from Sage Publications: Database Migration -- July 2016
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the Sage Research Methods databases?
The provider Sage Publications has migrated platforms to their new Sage Research Methods platform. This will affect the following databases:
Sage Research Methods Online, database code 8YE.
Sage Research Methods Cases, database code Q9~.
Sage Research Methods Datasets, database code AASKB.
Therefore, we will be changing the database-level and title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on July 28, 2016:
Before July 28: http://srmo.sagepub.com/view/methods
After July 28: http://methods.sagepub.com/
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://methods.sagepub.com/ or *methods.sagepub.com/ is included in your proxy configuration before July 28.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after July 28.
- Date Created: 13-Jul-2016
- Last Edited Date: 16-Jul-2016
- Old Article Number: 14018