360 KB: SpringerLINK - NERL from Springer Nature: Database Name Change -- Aug. 2022
What is happening to the name of database SpringerLINK - NERL?
The database SpringerLINK - NERL from the provider Springer Nature is named incorrectly. The current database is an All springer journals, moreover customers can apply to the legacy annual databases:
Nerl Springer Journals 2021 (DBID: AOCGG).
Nerl Springer Journals 2022 (DBID: ACMDZ).
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (SNE), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on Aug. 22, 2022:
- Before Aug. 22, 2022: SpringerLINK - NERL
- After Aug. 22, 2022: Nerl Springer Journals All
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after Aug. 22, 2022.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 08-AUG-2022