- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name of database SpringerLINK King Size Collection?
The database SpringerLINK King Size Collection from the provider Springer has been renamed.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID ([~A9]), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on March 13, 2014:
Before March 13: SpringerLINK King Size Collection
After March 13: SpringerLINK King Size Collection BaWü
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after March 13, 2014.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 20-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 28-Feb-2014
- Old Article Number: 10411