- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database SpringerMaterials?
The provider Springer-Verlag has changed the title-level linking syntax for SpringerMaterials, database code KDP.
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on effective September 1, 2015:
Before September 1, 2015: http://link.springer.com
After September 1, 2015: http://materials.springer.com
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://materials.springer.com or *materials.springer.com is included in your proxy configuration before September 1, 2015.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after September 1, 2015.
- Date Created: 14-Aug-2015
- Last Edited Date: 21-Aug-2015
- Old Article Number: 13066